Put Your Savings to Work
Share-secured and certificate-secured loans allow you to use your savings as security, guaranteeing your personal loan and unlocking lower interest rates—all while your savings continue to earn dividends.
- Rates are 3% over the stated dividend rate of the instrument securing the loan
- Secured funds are released as the loan principal is paid down
Questions? Give us a call
Prepare for the Unexpected
UFCU’s signature line-of-credit gives you access to emergency cash—or extra overdraft protection. Funds can be transferred to your checking accounts when checks attempt to clear for more than your available balance.
- Withdraw cash 24/7 from any UFCU ATM
- Manage funds through phone or online banking
- Pay interest only on the amount you’ve used
- Your credit line is automatically replenished as you make payments
Contact us or apply online
Conquer One-Time Expenses
Cover vacation, appliance repair or any other just-this-once costs with a UFCU Signature unsecured personal loan.
| ||Annual Percentage Rate (APR) based on your credit |
| Excellent || Good || Average || Fair || Marginal || Poor / |
|Up to 60 ||11.90% ||13.90% ||15.90% ||16.90% ||17.90% ||17.90% |
Monthly payment per $1,000 borrowed: $22.70.
Minimum loan amounts may apply.